Financial Operations Coordinator I
Pay: $20.00 - $32.00/hour DOE
Contract Length: 6 months
This is a full-time position that is responsible for communicating and finding problems, and creating unique solutions to them. Prepares revenue documentation to justify proper collection for customer accounts. Translates knowledge of the product into actionable feedback for the product roadmap. Compiles documentation to assist with internal and external audit requests. Prepares revenue documentation to justify proper collection for customer accounts. Works with customers and internal stakeholders to resolve operational and billing problems. Coordinates with the customer to have a strong sense of what is working and what is broken and be the voice of the customer in product development planning. Works in a large team in a fast-paced environment.
- BA or BS in a related field.
- MS Office suite (Outlook, Word).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- Must have the ability to interpret and manipulate data in Excel.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a previous position in Operations, Fianancial Services, or Product Support.
- Must have previous experience with transaction management in a Real Estate or similar position.
- Must have previous experience with working in a large team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Highly analytical with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills when working with aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Previous experience in Salesforce or other CRM programs.
- Previous experience with collections/accounts receivable.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted