Call Center / Customer Service / Entry-level Finance
Training Class Starts on November 16th
Our client, Empower Retirement, located in DTC is seeking Call Center Representatives to support their Participant Services division starting on November 16th. These positions are temporary, starting immediately, with the potential to lead into future fulltime positions with Empower Retirement. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a career in Financial Services.
• Answering inbound calls from existing and new plan participants, employers, and third party specialists
• Provide general account information and educate participants on questions and available options related to contributions, withdrawal status and product information
• Process general account changes upon direction from participant as allowed by plan provisions
• Assist participants through the navigation of the automated voice response system and participant website.
• Submit requests for research and follow-up if needed after the initial call. May be required to make outbound calls if necessary
• Review, comprehend and implement all new communication regarding plan updates and changes
• Attend meetings, training and coaching sessions as required
• Must be able to meet department call quality requirements
• Consistent adherence to work schedule and punctuality required
• Must have proven customer service and phone skills
• Must have basic Keyboarding skills
• Must have ability to problem solve and react quickly to client’s needs
• Active Series 6 and Series 63 encouraged to apply (possible pay premium)
• Bilingual (Spanish speaking) encouraged to apply (possible pay premium)
• Must be able to work up to 40 hours per week between the hours of 6:00am MT – 8:00pm MT with the possibility of a shift that includes Saturday. Must commit to long-term assignment with possible extension
• Local candidates will be considered
• Please submit your MS Word resume with your application
Related terms: csr, financial services rep, client services rep, customer service rep, call center, 401K, mutual funds, pension services, investments, retirement services, participant services, plan services, nla, pera, portfolio, finance degree, recent grad, entry-level
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted