Administrative Assistant IV Needed for a Well-known International Company located near 290 & Beltway 8. This is a Temp to Hire opportunity. The ideal candidate will work under the general supervision of a corporate officer, providing personal secretarial services and/or administrative assistance requiring exercise of discretion and judgment on occasion under a defined area of responsibility and general work instructions with decisions limited by precedent and established standards. Japanese speaking is needed.
Pay: $18-$23 per hour.
- Screen telephone calls and visitors and inquiry to website.
- Provide information to callers, requiring a comprehensive knowledge of department and company policies, practices, and operations.
- Compose routine correspondence.
- Compose other correspondence, following specific directions.
- Maintain bookings/billings and paid confirmation of orders.
- Maintain departmental records and prepare special and recurring reports, following general directions.
- Establish and maintain filing system for the department.
- Maintain calendar, and schedule meetings and appointments for department.
- Complete special administrative projects as assigned.
- General office machine maintenance
Skills and Experience:
- ERP Experience a must- Oracle experience preferred, but other ERP's such as SAP is ok.
- Experience working in a technical product environment, such as an engineering firm or something similar. Exposure to technical quotes, drawings, contracts, etc.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word, Excel are mandatory
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel. MS Project would be a plus.
- Booking and Billing experience would also be plus.
- Contract Review experience also a plus.
- Experienced Administrative Assistant needed with strong skills and 5-10 years of experience.
- Japanese Speaking is needed.
- Must be able to operate Office Tools/Equipment: Computer, phone, fax machine, copier.
- High School Diploma
- College is preferred
Submit Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted