MAINTENANCE RENEWAL SALES SUPPORT
Location: North Canton, OH
This project is potentially 6-12 months
Due to COVID19 distancing requirements, training will be onsite at HQ Mon-Thurs for the first 2-3 weeks, then remote Mon-Fri after training is completed.
As a Maintenance Renewal Sales Support associate you will be responsible for the generation of revenue through maintenance and subscription renewals. This will be accomplished through supporting the Renewal Sales team in all aspects of documentation and task management throughout the selling cycle. This is a sales support role assigned to a specific territory demanding interaction with multiple levels of leadership within small/mid-size financial institutions throughout the US and Canada. This is an office-based position within our corporate headquarters offices in North Canton, OH.
Follow best practices and processes to support the Renewal Sales team in achieving and exceed the annual quota through thorough and accurate completion of service renewal tasks
• Prioritize weekly and monthly renewal activities to maximize quarterly renewal revenue and cash flow
• Assist in the response to customer emails promptly related to service renewals
• Create and provide customer proposals and supply any related documentation and/or brochures supporting the customer proposed solution to ensure renewals are closed timely
• Create and provide full customer equipment lists showing current equipment under contract and update equipment on each list based on customer feedback
• Submit all tasks related to customer changes and renewals to the Global Business Services team and manage the renewal to ensure completion
• Utilize Salesforce to properly document, report and forecast current and future renewal opportunities.
• Collaborate with your sales team and provide working document as required
• Work closely with business partners to develop a positive working relationship and maintain up-to-date information on renewals processes, campaigns and changes to technology.
• Assist in executing campaigns targeted to existing customers
• Assist in other sales and marketing tasks as needed
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• A strong work ethic and ability to manage a high volume of tasks at the same time
• 1-3 years of experience in data entry and/or customer service a plus
Exposure to CRM systems and previous customer service experience a plus
Proficient with technology, Microsoft Office; Outlook and intermediate to advanced Excel
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted