Our Pharmaceutical client in Sugarland is looking for a Production Technician to join their team! This is a contract position lasting 3 months, working night shift M - F 2:30PM - 11PM; paying $14 - $18/hr. depending on experience!
- Assist preparation of inspection and packaging room materials supplies
- Safely transport product and materials from warehouse to designated areas in accordance with SOP and EH&S requirements
- Conduct labeling and the processing of production materials as required
- Complete documentation of activities in accordance with established procedures; attach label specimens and reconciliation of material printed with variable data
- Immediate notification of production management of deviations to established processes or procedures
- High school Diploma or GED from recognized institution or organization required
- Pharmaceutical experience a plus
- At least 1-year pharmaceutical manufacturing a plus
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted