Our Automotive client in North Houston is looking to add 2 Warehouse associates to their team! This is a day shift - Monday - Saturday 5AM - 3:30PM paying $13/hr.!
- Timely, consistent and predictable attendance.
- Safely drive various types of material handling equipment (for example, narrow aisle reach truck, fork lift, tugger, order picker) for extended periods of time.
- Work safely; comply with all safety rules, maintain a clean, neat, safe work area; use equipment and tools safely; and wear required personal protective equipment. Report incidents as soon as possible.
- Meet and exceed quality and productivity standards.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and job instructions.
- Perform various warehouse functions (for example, but not limited to unload, sort, stock, palletize, pick, pack, stage, replenish, load parts, cycle counts) throughout the shift using various types of material handling equipment.
What YOU need to be qualified:
- Experience operating BOTH sit down and stand up forklift
- 6 months - 1 year experience working in a manufacturing, auto or warehouse environment
- Mechanical skills preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly throughout the day
- High School Diploma / GED
- MUST have Valid Drivers License
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted