Contract Length: 12 months
This is a full-time position that schedules and scheduling expectations associated with the workforce management system. Scheduling may include short-cycle and long-cycle construction and service work. Works with supervisors to resolve schedule issues and ensure prioritized work is scheduled, adjusting schedules based on feedback. Monitors radio, phone, and system messages to communicate schedule adjustments to field personnel. Dispatches work after the start of the day, including adjusting crews as necessary after initial dispatching. Contacts customers as needed to resolve access issues and customer issues/complaints as needed. Identifies schedule deficiencies, analyzes alternatives, and recommends solutions to schedule conflicts. Works with affected parties that conflicts are resolved and/or mitigated. Interfaces with internal grounds for planned outages and resource coordination. Serves as a member on the incident response team. Works with a team that coordinates with multiple teams in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Previous experience and/or training in scheduling resources or maintenance and construction practices.
- Strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with multiple levels of the organizational structure.
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted