Mixer Food Manufacturing
What it is all about............
Work under the direction of supervisor and batching lead. Responsible for preparing and cooking the daily production scheduled batches, by following the formulas and procedures to insure that batches meet quality assurance compliance.
What you will do............?
- Coordinate with production supervisor and batching lead as to which batches are required to meet the production schedule for his/her shift.
- Monitor and coordinate raw material to prevent contamination and responsible for proper storage/identification of raw materials
- Keep assigned batching areas clean and follow all GMP's
- Accurately maintain all production batching records and log sheets
- Ability to set up equipment, which includes pumps, misers and piping
What you need.......
- The ability to understand blending formulas and work independently
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 6+ plus months experience in a manufacturing/production environment
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted