Corestaff Services has immediate openings for Quality Assurance Technicians to work for one of the most well known food manufacturers in Southern CA.
Assures quality product by conducting in-process inspections; evaluating finished product.
• Analyze finished and raws for chemical, physical, and organoleptical attributes
• Create and maintain retains and control samples
• Verification that products coming down the line are properly filled, capped, labeled, coded, etc.
• Conduct restroom, supplies, etc. inspections
• Ensure employees follow GMP/SOP/etc.
• Verify receiving and shipping customer special requests – i.e. heat treated pallets, code dates, refrigerated ingredients, etc.
• Put product on hold for disposition
• Keep track of inventory of holds
• Provide disposition when necessary
• Work with warehouse/production in monitoring inventory
• Inspection of employees and facility to ensure compliance to programs
• Cooler and Freezer temperatures
• Assist in product recalls
• Product trending
• Create, and update specifications
• Create Certificate of analysis
• Verify HACCP Records
• Ensure production has properly paperwork for production – i.e. batch sheets, torque, weights, etc.
• Equipment/instrument up keep, Scale, thermometer, torque meter, etc. calibration and check out procedure
• Customer Complaints Investigate complaint and provide information
What you need.............
- Ability to develop clear, concise, and timely oral and written reports
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of data collection, data, analysis, evaluation and scientific method
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of food manufacturing processes, computer and equipment validation, GMPs and product /process validation
- QA software and MS office products
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted