MANUFACTURING ASSEMBLER II
Location: Chanhassen, MN
Pay Rate: $15-$18 hourly based on level of experience
Schedule: 7:00am to 3:30pm Some OT
Mechanical Experience and knowledge a must!!!!!
Performs basic electronic or electro-mechanical assembly or wiring operations.
• Uses work instructions, wire run lists, electrical and/or mechanical diagrams, and/or verbal instructions to complete work.
• Disassembles, reworks, or reassembles units as necessary to meet production schedules.
• Works within appropriate cleanliness, quality, material handling and safety procedures.
• Through observation of work area(s), is alert to and avoids unsafe behaviors and conditions or other hazards. Reports any observed hazards to supervisor. Participates in corrective measures when appropriate or authorized. Maintains personal are in an orderly fashion, free of hazards.
• Performs any and all quality checks, audits and inspections required and is accountable for the quality of any finished product, subassembly and/or installed components. Participate in quality and productivity improvement activities including process improvement teams, BPI, Kaizen teams, etc.
• Reports all injuries and/or near misses to supervisor immediately. Participates in and cooperates with accident investigations.
• Fully participates in assigned training programs. Attempts to perform only those tasks for which proper training has been received. Notifies supervisor if faced with a task which is potentially hazardous to self or co-workers due to inadequate training or lack of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
• Becomes familiar with and practices all safety procedures. Seeks clarification or additional information when required. Strictly adheres to requirements for personal protective equipment (PPE) and all safety rules.
• Operates basic computer programs as necessary to perform work.
• Completes required documentation as assigned, including, but not limited to: time sheets, vacation requests, supply issues, etc… Understand and follow all applicable ISO procedures.
• Packages & prepares equipment for shipment as needed.
• Works with manufacturing engineering and document control to maintain work instructions and other manufacturing documentation such as as-build documents, marking up and redlining drawings, etc.
• Performs other duties as assigned and/or as necessary to meet the needs of internal and external customer.
• Position also requires the ability to be self-motivated and the capability to be work independently and in groups using work instructions, wire run lists and/or other written or verbal instructions.
• Basic computer operating experience.
• The ability and willingness to work overtime which is often required to meet production schedules.
• The ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• The ability to use small hand and power tools as well as measuring devices.
• The ability to maintain appropriate cleanliness in a “clean” manufacturing environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Position requires a minimum of 6 months of related manufacturing experience including the ability to assemble complex mechanical, electrical and electronic subsystems,
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted