Corestaff Services is currently looking for 3 Food Prep candidates to work in one of the most well respected food manufacturing companies in the Inland Empire!
The Prep Associates are responsible to batch and mix products using raw materials as specified on product formulas. Prep Associates must supply the production line with the batched product in a timely manner. Responsibilities include paying close attention to detail to minimize product loss. All employees must support the policies, goals and objectives of our company including Safe Quality Food (SQF), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
Responsible for complying with food safety, food security, Quality, GMP’s, HAACP and Allergen management, as well as other regulations as required.
• Will be responsible for the operations of all batching equipment in his or her area of responsibility.
• Responsible for ensuring the quality and integrity of the product run on the lines based on specifications.
• Follows instructions on batching sheets, adds the proper ingredients, and records amounts correctly.
• Follows instructions from the quality department on any batch adjustments necessary to bring product into specification.
• Responsible for duplicating and communicating all safety and good manufacturing practices in accordance with company policy as well as all other company policies.
• Completes batching sheets and is responsible for its accuracy.
• Ensures customer satisfaction in the production of and maintaining quality.
• Maintains sanitation and cleaning of the area through the shift.
• Responsible for allergen management and sanitation of all batching lines and equipment.
• Removes empty barrels and bins from batching area.
• Adheres to company policies and safety requirements as defined.
What you need......
• Minimum of 1 year of prepping experience in food production facility preferred.
• Show initiative to work and to work proactively with other personnel.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted