Revenue Accountant Pay $19-25 DOE
Downtown Denver area (80202) - temp to hire position for a Fortune 500 company for midstream petroleum services (i.e. transportation and refinery)
- Strong Excel Skills
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Gas Revenue Plant accounting experience preferred (1-4 years)
- Experience with TIPS, Peoplesoft financials and GMS Ultra applications
- Work directly with clients to monitor and manage revenue accounts. Ensure that payments are received in a prompt and timely manner. Develop and maintain relations with external clients.
- • Records transactions into the general ledger or other systems; ensures transactions are recorded, documented, reviewed and supported in accordance with company policies in a timely manner.
• Responsible for the Plant allocations, pipeline allocation; system balances; economics; imbalances; AR aging; and account reconciliations.
• Reviews and analyzes the set-up of various contracts (i.e. POP, processing, keepwhole, treating, etc..).
Please submit resume in MS Word format
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted