Data Entry / Clerical !
Our client, Empower-Retirement, located in DTC is seeking an experienced Document Management Specialist for their Retirement Operations group. This is a fast paced department with specific deadlines. A task oriented individual is needed to fulfill a production oriented position with repetitive duties. The position will be remote through the end of the year with the possibility of extension.
• Data Entry into a proprietary system
• Verifying participant plan information
• Matching documents
• A minimum of 10,000 kph Numeric with 95% accuracy
• Previous Financial Services industry experience preferred
• Proven clerical support experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Must be able to work in fast paced department and meet project deadlines
• Work successfully in structured team environment
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to commit to long-term temporary position of three to six months or longer
Pay : 16.00 per hour
Must receive background approval prior to start date.
Related terms: general clerical, office clerk, document management, document specialist, data entry clerk, data entry specialist, operations, scanning, processing, collating, editing, proofing, 401K distribution, 401K processor, hardship loan, retirement services, administrative assistant, office assistant, business support
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted