Project/Program Manager II
Pay: $63 - $65/hr DOE
Contract Length: 9 months
Hours: Monday through Friday
This is a full-time remote position that is responsible for managing and tracking product development from concept to creation to deployment on the market. Creates roadmap for launch to share with many different types of employees. Works with high level key stakeholders in the company to deliver on the roadmap. Defines product requirement, user stories, use cases and edge cases based on an intimate knowledge of the target customers, and product. Promotes new features to customers, defines success metrics, and accelerates team adoption while simultaneously protecting and enhancing the customer experience. Supports access needs from team admins, manages the staging environment, and tests and rolls out new features. Works with program managers to support launch of product features.
- BA or BS in related field.
- MS Office Suite (focusing on Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams.
- 4+ years of experience in a product management position.
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment.
- Previous experience with user research and validating products through customer feedback.
- Excellent strong planning, communication, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple technical projects from concept to deployment.
- Strong user experience and design sense.
- Proven track record of delivering successful products to market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience working in cross-functional environments.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Previous experience working with employees as key customers and developing enterprise software.
- Excellent negotiation skills to prioritize projects within groups and get commitments from external product and tech teams.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted