HOT JOB!!!! IMMEDIATE HIRE!! CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!!
INVENTORY CONTROL COORDINATOR
Location: Newport, DE
Pay Rate: $18-$21 hourly based on level of experience
Shift: (Mon – Sunday 6 to 6 pm) We are running a 7 on 7 off schedule right now with covid, so it will be a 12 hour shift
A Inventory Control Coordinator is responsible for packaging, storing, moving, handling and ordering of hazardous or non-hazardous materials.
- Daily control of inventory movement incoming & outgoing Reporting inventory shortages and recommending new orders Support material transfers from stock to production work cell Support production activities and correct inventory inaccuracies.
- Perform Physical Cycle Counting as needed Manage material life cycle (i.e Phase In/Phase Out) Maintain and look to reduce inventory levels when applicable
- Reduce and dispose obsolete material on a timely basis as identified by ALaS management Sequestering damaged or unusable materials from production stock Identifying and verifying part. both direct and indirect materials Package finished product for storage and/or shipment to customers Picking orders from inventory
- Candidates must be in good physical condition and be able to remain on their feet for an extended period of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds without assistance.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of related inventory control experience
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted