MACHINE OPERATOR III
Location: Atlanta, GA
Pay Rate: $14 hourly (29k yearly)
Schedule: Temp to Hire!!!
Tuesday – Thursday 6:30 -3:30pm
Are currently looking for a great 1st shift opportunity! Do you have strong machine operation skills! If so, this is the position for you. Currently looking for 2 strong machine operators to join our growing team in the Atlanta area.
- Primary job duties will include but not limited to safely perform a wide range of tasks supporting the manufacturing areas, production, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space
- The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions and other duties as assigned
- Ability to read a tape measure, have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend and kneel thorough the entire shift
- Must have Machine Operator experience in a high volume manufacturing setting. (Make present on resume)
High school diploma or equivalent (Will be verified)
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted