Location: Portland, OR
Pay Rate: $16 hourly
Schedule: Monday- Friday 109:30am to 7:30 pm
6 month possible extension
We are seeking a Scale Clerk in our Portland recycling facility. The Scale Clerk works as part of a small dedicated team, and is responsible for customer interaction, inbound and outbound inventory tracking, and check generation for counter purchases.
- Weigh in all inbound and outbound recycle materials.
- Write up and enter scale tickets for inbound purchases.
- Write up and enter Bill of Ladings for outbound material.
- Maintain Bill of Lading logs, purchase logs, various related reporting of (weight) scale logs, purchase logs, various related reporting of scale activity.
- Handle front desk and phone traffic.
- Work with General Manager, Operations Manager, and Office Manager on scheduling, logistics, and inventory management.
What You Need to Succeed:
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, familiarity with common office software including Microsoft Outlook and Excel, the ability to multitask, high energy, and a positive attitude.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted