Location: Plainfield, IL
Pay Rate: $30 hourly ($62.4k yearly)
The Packaging & Technology Team is responsible for the end-to-end cross functional oversight for all packaging components, packaging equipment and packaging quality. Sitting within the North American Technical organization, the Packaging & Technology Team acts as a business partner to both NA Supply and ISC as well as Innovation and Brand Change, Procurement and Conversion.
- Role will be responsible for working as part of a project team to deliver technical packaging support through the life cycle of the program.
- Role will develop technical specifications, execute specification workflows for approval, prepare and issue specifications to vendors.
- Complete packaging Testing Plans to support the Innovation & Brand Change project pipeline, Supplier Onboarding and Conversion packaging quality concerns.
- Develop technical specifications for packaging components. (shippers, dividers, labels, closures, glass & PET containers, and other components)
- Support a variety of programs across innovation, brand change, and supply optimization and deliver packaging from initial scoping through commercialization
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted