Location: Valhalla, NY
Schedule: 40 hrs per week with flexibility for part-time
Are you currently looking for a career opportunity to grow and develop your skills? We have a great opportunity for you with a multinational photography, imaging, printing, medical equipment, chemical, biotechnology company. This position will be based in Valhalla, NY.
- Coordinate the annual collection of underwriting and audit information for renewal submissions to broker/carriers.
- Develop proper allocation of premiums and audit debits or credits to the Fuji Group companies based on values and losses. Review the accuracy of invoices and audit results.
- Assist in annual budget preparation process.
- Receive, check, and maintain insurance policies. Update insurance summary/directory and coordinate user access to these publications online.
- Update in-house Risk Management Information System and generate claims detail and loss analysis reports as needed. Correct any claim location code errors.
- Request and perform reviews of significant claims annually/biannually depending upon claim type.
- Process customer certificates of insurance and company auto ID card requests. Manage third party vendor in tracking certificate compliance for incoming (vendor) certificates, follow-up with internal departments to assure that vendor lists are current.
- Review, code and process departmental invoices, and maintain department expense spreadsheet. Check expenses against monthly accounting report.
- Act as liaison between internal and external customers, insurance carriers, and brokers to support the daily administration of the insurance program. Address and resolve all requests and issues timely and efficiently.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in related disciplines and/or Associates degree in Risk Management preferred or 3-5 years work related experience preferred. Certifications (ARM, CPCU) are a plus.
Job Specific Competencies:
Professional Knowledge of Risk Management concepts
Excellent PC Skills, including advanced MS Excel
Planning & Organization
Focusing on Customers
Adapting to Change
Building Positive Working Relationships
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined tpo be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted