Location: Smyrna, GA
Pay Rate: $13 Hourly, Weekly pay
Schedule: 1st Shift- 6 am- 2:30 p.m. OT/weekends if necessary
Are you looking for immediate employment in a clean environment? We are currently looking for a Material Handler with Forklift experience to join our growing team in the Smyrna, GA area. This position is in an assembly warehouse environment requiring experience using hand tools.
- Responsible for material distribution, sorting, organizing, and allocation in the production area.
- Transfer material in and out of the production area using material handling equipment, which includes forklift, carts, tow motors, and pallet jacks. Use current material system to check material availability, ensure correct material requested is received
- Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet the orders from our customers.
- LIST ITEM4
- LIST ITEM5
- LIST ITEM6
REQUIRED - High School diploma or G.E.D
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Must have 1-3 years Material Handling experience, warehouse or distribution center background is highly recommended. -
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills. - Computer skills, including using warehouse system, MRB, or any local developed programs to optimize material handling. -
- Good communication skills - Team oriented -
- Good record of job performance, safety, and attendance. -
- Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50 lbs. -
- Forklift experience
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted