Administrative Assistant II
Pay: $30 - $32/hr DOE
Contract Length: 9 months
This is a part-time position that performs a variety of complex administrative functions for a couple of individuals and then a team. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements, and processes business expenses. Coordinates meetings and events off and onsite, department financial operations, personnel operations, and facility operations. Works with space coordination, space management, and new employee setup. Maintains and publishes organizational charts, org level aliases and distribution groups and space management. Manages procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials, and vendor relationships. Provides general office support, and manages physical incoming and outgoing mail. Works daily with a team in a fast-paced environment. Overtime and minimal travel may be required as appropriate. Completes special projects as assigned. May require ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Multi-tasking administrative duties and switching priorities as needed.
- New hire onboarding.
- Inventory management.
- Event coordination and planning.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 4+ years with profiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must have previous experience with Headtrax.
- 4+ years of previous experience with administrative support.
- 4+ years of previous experience with calendar management.
- 3+ years of previous experience in an admin position.
- Must have the ability to achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong planning, organizing, and coordinating skills.
- Must have the ability to develop collaborative relationships with others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to multi-task and maintain confidentiality of information.
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Strong cross-team collaboration & organizational skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and a positive mindset.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted