Time: 9:00AM – 5:00PM (First Shift)
The Material Handler is responsible for material distribution, sorting, organizing, and allocation in the production area. Maintains adequate inventory levels to meet the orders from our customers. Transfers material in and out of the production area using material handling equipment, which includes forklift, carts, tow motors, and pallet jacks. Use current material system to check material availability, ensure correct material requested is received. They collaborate with team members to enable success for all.
- Pull, issue, and deliver all materials to the manufacturing area.
- Manage Demo product as needed.
- Provide feedback to planner and management regarding material availability or potential shortage.
- Perform back-flush for all materials.
- Perform scrap transaction.
- Review Data Sweep and report any material flow issue.
- Check the interface in Oracle.
- Manage the cycle count process.
- Correct any vendor issues such as over-shipping, under-shipping or mismatch.
- Change or correct part numbers & routes in internal programs.
- Order materials as needed.
- Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company's quality system.
- No heavy lifting required. Requires light back support belt.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one to two years’ experience in a shipping/receiving and/or inventory control.
- Must understand material transactions and reconcile discrepancies in physical inventory.
- Must have the ability to work with sensitive and confidential information & records.
- Previous experience with Oracle or any similar ERP/MRP system.
- Previous experience with kitting work orders.
- Proficiency in basic computer work.
- Basic computer, math, and writing skills required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to adhere to and enforce all security procedures.
- Work well in a team environment.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted