Are you looking to make some extra cash for the Holiday’s while working in a COVID safe environment with a flexible work schedule! Then we’ve got the role for you!
We are hiring for Warehouse Sorters for a delivery company in Ontario. This is an excellent job for students, or parents that need flexible shifts for childcare during this time!
We're also sensitive about those who have lost their jobs during this national emergency. If you know someone who is looking for work, we want to help!
As a Package Handler / Warehouse Sorter, you will be required to:
- Be safe—safety is our first core value!
- Unload trucks and sort packages by their delivery ZIP Code.
- Inspect packages to make sure they are safe for truck transportation.
- Loading and unloading (sealed packages).
- Warehouse workers (sorters) will be assisting with getting the packages ready for our drivers to deliver next day.
- Team player!
- Regularly lift, push, pull and move items 2-40 pounds.
- There are 2 shifts:
- Mon – Fri - 2:30am – 10:30am
- Tues – Saturday – 2:30am – 10:30am
- Pay $14
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted