Are you interested in working for a great company? Do you have warehouse or machine operating experience? Our client is a leader in corrugated packaging and seeking Machine Operators to work third shift in College Park, GA. Apply today!
LOCATION: This is an onsite position in College Park, GA.
SCHEDULE: 3rd Shift MONDAY - FRIDAY occasional SATURDAYS 11PM - 7AM
Job Description: The Machine Operator will safely perform a wide range of tasks supporting the manufacturing areas, production, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have Machine Operator experience in a high volume manufacturing setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company.
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions and other duties as assigned.
- Possess excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to read a tape measure, have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend and kneel thorough the entire shift.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted