Are you interested in working for a great company? Do you have warehouse or production experience? Our client is a leader in corrugated packaging and seeking a Production Helper to work third shift in Covington, GA. Apply today!
LOCATION: This is an onsite position in Covington, GA.
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
4 Month Contract Assignment
Job Description: The Production helper will safely perform a wide range of tasks supporting the manufacturing areas, production, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space.
- Be a part of the materials testing team to drive solutions to customer complaints, manufacturing issues, and quality defects.
- Ready to support a variety paperboard testing including physical properties and strength testing.
- Work with R&D scientists on strategic projects for product development.
- Safety is paramount to WRK, a focus on safe work practices will be required
- Associates or higher degree in sciences or engineering discipline or 3+ years’ experience in laboratory setting.
- Experience in paperboard processes and converting a plus.
- Fundamental data analysis and ability to interpret data and make recommendations and conclusions.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- Little to no travel required
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted