MATERIAL HANDLER II
Location: Richmond, VA
Shift: 1st shift
Pay Rate: $14.00 hourly- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime as needed on weekends and evenings.
Here is a great opportunity with a growing company in the Richmond, VA area. Looking for very dedicated and career minded material handlers. In this position you will Quickly and accurately move production materials and parts into and out of warehouse shelves, storage bins and production locations. Receive and put away inbound deliveries. Pick and issue parts for production jobs. Cycle count shelf inventory and investigate and resolve all inventory discrepancies and adjustments. Make inventory and other transactions in company systems and database with accuracy and timeliness. Ensure the warehouse is a safe, clean and efficient production work environment.
• High school diploma required
• Forklift operator certification (can be trained on-site)
• Knife safety and proper lifting / back injury prevention training (can be trained on-site)
• 2+ years of warehouse operations, inventory management, material handling, shipping dock or related material handling experience
• Previous forklift operator experience
• Experience creating transactions and records in Made-2-Manage or other ERP warehouse / inventory control system
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively with others in a team environment
• Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
• Ability to adapt to changes in work environment, manage competing demands and deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
• Excellent attention to detail
• Time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted