Contract Length: 7 months
This is a full-time position that oversees inventory management within a large warehouse. Responsible for maintaining a consistent inventory level, creating monthly reports on the inventory count and customer reports for management, and communicating the inventory levels on demand. Supervises the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials. Interviews, selects, and trains warehouse personnel. Assists in the annual inventory counts of all warehouses. Effectively communicates shipping-related information to customers via telephone. May be asked to lift up to 70 lbs.
- 3+ years of experience in a warehouse environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of material handling and inventory control experience.
- Must be proficient in using warehouse tools (pallet jack, power screw drivers, packaging machines, etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint.
- Must have experience with shipment related computer programs.
- Must have an understanding of basic supply chain management.
- Must have strong planning, communication, and time management skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, with high degree of accuracy and personal accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to assess situations and change directions based on priorities.
- Strong planning, organizing, coordinating skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and positive proactive mindset.
- Must work independently and with a team of peer level admins when required.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted