GENERAL LABORER III
Location: Brownstown, MI
Pay Rate: $16.86 hourly
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include stacking product, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized work space.
The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safe, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company.
• Contribute to a collaborative safety culture that drives results.
• Utilize problem solving skills, to maintain seamless production.
• Provide quality products to ensure an exceptional customer service experience.
What you need to succeed:
• Manufacturing experience (preferred) however not required - full training provided.
• Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
• Maintain a clean work environment. Ability to read a tape measure, basic math, and computer skills.
• Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations. Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
• Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on position.
• High school diploma or equivalent
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted