Our client in Amarillo, TX is looking for 5 Machine Operators to work 2nd shift for a long term position paying $15/hr.!
- Sets up and operates machine to perform job specifications.
- Skillfully uses machine tools, hand tools, and measuring instruments.
- Visually inspect and manually sort castings according to finishing needs
- Use snag grinder and/or face grinder to remove casting defects following established procedures
- Place castings in appropriate containers to prevent product mixing
- Perform a variety of duties to clean castings using shot-blast machine
- Direct castings from conveyor into tubs on the shakeout operation
- Handle castings and visually inspect and sort castings according to finishing needs
- Perform material handling duties as required
- Primarily working in grinding and machining area - at times may flex to assembly area
What YOU need to be qualified:
- 1-3 years Experience
- High School Diploma
- Candidate must be able to pass a physical for this position
- May need to be familiar with the metric measuring systems.
- Possesses an understanding of machine functions and specification standards.
- Knowledgeable of assembly and repair techniques required.
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted