Our Medical client in Bloomsbury, NJ is looking to add 2 Material Handlers to their team! Great opportunity paying up to $18/hr.!
- Supports handling and processing of materials within operations at the facility in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Will directly support Cleanroom Compounding operations, Picking, and Batch Preparation, to include but not limited to:
- Staging of compounding materials in cleanrooms in preparation of compounding
- Safely transport and transfer materials in and out of cleanrooms
- Completes Daily/Weekly/Monthly cleaning of cleanroom and equipment in compliance with appropriate
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and EH&S requirements
- Safely transport product and materials from warehouse to designated areas in accordance with Standard
What YOU need to be qualified:
- At least 1-year regulated manufacturing a plus
- High School Diploma / GED
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred not required
Send resumes to Whitney.Eklund@Corestaff.com
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted