Location: Santa Ana, CA
Pay Rate: $13 hourly
Shift: Day / 1st Shift
Eligible for Overtime: Yes - Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime as
needed on weekends and evenings.
Assembles mechanical components according to blueprint, bill of material, and shop order specifications. Mounts, refines and fastens units using mechanical or power hand tools and gauges.
• Familiarize self with customs, procedures, protocol and policies of Operations
• Continually improve assembly accuracy and time.
• Effectively work with members of designated team.
• Learn new techniques and machinery as assigned.
• Maintain a conscientious effort toward safety.
• Assist in areas of need such as training, vacation and break coverage, and all other areas as assigned.
• Keep all work areas clean, organized and presentable.
• Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
• Comply with all applicable U.S. export control and security regulations.
• Attention to detail.
• Communication and teamwork skills.
• Electronic wiring and assembly skills.
• Ability to build to customized specifications.
Experience: 1+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Education/Training: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted