Location: Santa Ana, CA
Pay Rate: $13 hourly
Looking for hard working and skilled machinist to join our growing multinational power management company in the Santa Ana area.
- Sorting and Checking, Inspection, Tool-Related Assembly, Logging Production
- Sets up and operates conventional and special purpose machines and machining centers to fabricate or repair various kinds of metallic and nonmetallic parts, tools or equipment.
- Skillfully uses machine tools, hand tools, and measuring instruments.
- May need to be familiar with the metric measuring system.
- Understands machine shop theory, metallurgy, mathematics, and can read blueprints.
1-3 years Experience
Requires a formal apprenticeship or equivalent training and experience.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted