Pick Packer- MPS Corona, CA 2nd Shift 2:30pm to 11:30pm
Identify and place the correct carton(s) into the feed hopper to convert into individual pieces.
- Reads job ticket then prepares and feeds the correct cartons into machine.
- Assists operator with all make readies
- Receives product from end of machine and packs according to job ticket.
- Performs visual inspection of cartons for any defects while feeding and packing cartons.
- Verifies case count.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
What you need to succeed:
- Must have high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Must pass basic reading test.
- Must have the ability to meet and/or pass the minimum requirement on a mechanical test or have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience.
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must have the ability to perform basic arithmetic including addition and subtraction.
- Must be able to keep up with a fast pace production environment.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must be able to identify quality issues.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted