FORKLIFT OPERATOR III
Location: Atlanta, GA
Pay Rate: $15.50 Hourly
Shift: B shift 6am--6pm
Looking for a clamp truck or very experienced forklift operator to join our team at an American paper and packaging manufacturer one of North America's leading producers of corrugated and consumer packaging and recycling solutions?.
- Responsible for the timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Ensures that all materials are safely loaded on truck.
- Maintains the cleanliness of assigned vehicle, as well as daily maintenance, ensuring proper fuel, oil and fluid levels.
- The position requires general labor, material handling, and transporting materials.
- May be required to lift up to and including 50 lbs. and will be exposed to working conditions normally associated with a factory or warehouse (i.e. standing, sitting, reaching, moving about, temperature changes, etc.).
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Establishes timely route to destination.
- Monitors appropriate equipment and supplies.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted