Our well known Automotive Production Client in North Houston (I45 / Hardy Toll Rd) area is looking for Automotive Tech candidates! Positions require no experience as long as the requirements (listed below) are met!
Day: Monday - Saturday 5AM - 3:30PM – Pay $13/hr.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure it is properly prepared for the application of bed liner.
- Check completed work to ensure that it meets quality standards.
- Report all defects from initial application of bed liner to management.
- Follow the rotation guidelines establish by management and participate in other responsibilities that are performed in the department.
- Top off vehicle fluids (AC, Transmission, Windshield, etc.)
- Test radio / navigation systems
- Double check all plastic removed from vehicle
- Transport cars from staging area to designated area
What YOU need to be qualified:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to read and comprehend written and oral English instructions, short correspondence, and memos
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted