Location: Branchburg, NJ
Pay Rate: $20 hourly
Scheduled: M-F 8 hour shifts/30 minute paid lunch
Currently looking for a Logistics Analyst with leadership experience to join our growing team. Client is a French multinational company which supplies industrial gases and services to various industries including medical, chemical and electronic manufacturers. Located in Branchburg, NJ. The Logistics Analyst temp will work as part of the logistics team to maintain high performance for all departmental standards including safety, timeliness, quality/accuracy, security and productivity. Responsibilities will include receiving shipments, transferring materials to and from storage locations, packaging and palletizing products, and other tasks necessary to an efficient shipping and warehousing operation.
- Through observation of work area(s), is alert to and avoid unsafe behaviors and conditions or other hazards.
- Reports any observed hazards to supervisor. Strictly adhere to all safety policies including, but not limited to HAZWOPER, Electronic Communications Policy (ECP), and LOTO policies
- Participate in monthly safety meetings and promote a safe work environment.
- Safely and efficiently operates their assigned tasks to meet the day-to-day productivity goals of the team.
- Follow all work processes and work instructions relevant to specific assignments.
- Prepare cylinders for shipments (Removing Old Labels, Painting, Inspecting/Checking, Wrapping Valve Labeling With Appropriate Information Per company And D.O.T Requirements, Barcode Scanning, Loading On Pallets, Etc)
- Perform shipping and receiving related ERP transactions
- Ensure accuracy of all transactions within ERP to ensure accurate data for operational efficiency
- Prepare shipping paperwork according to Air Liquide Policy and D.O.T regulations.
- Contact Common Carriers and Air Liquide locations to coordinate delivery and pickup of cylinders, and other materials
- Ship, Receive, and Deliver supplies, materials and equipment
- Operate a forklift to load and unload carrier trucks
- Load and unload sea containers including appropriate blocking and bracing in line with IMO, IMDG, and Customs requirements • Maintain Inventory Control records
- Conduct inventory cycle counts
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted