Location: Oldsmar, FL
Pay Rate: $15 hourly
Shift: B 2pm-10:30pm
Looking for an experienced shipping clerk to join our growing team in Oldsmar, FL.
JOB SUMMARY: Schedules freight shipments by common carrier, prepares shipping documents, receives incoming freight, and verifies cylinder delivery documents.
Performs all job assignments in a safe manner according to SOPs.
• Schedules freight shipments using AFS logistics and SOPs.
• Prepares IATA documents for international shipments.
• Verifies that outgoing cylinder shipments are correctly labeled and comply with DOT requirements and SOPs.
• Counts and verifies cylinder and freight shipments for receipt into SAP, delivering documents to the plant production coordinator in a timely manner.
• Maintains an accurate inventory of stocked gas items and insures that stocked cylinders are properly relieved from SAP inventory.
• Places incoming Raw Materials, CATS cylinders and COCs in the appropriate holding/quarantine locations. Notifies the production plant when Raw Materials, COCs and CATS cylinders are received in a timely manner.
• Moves cylinders by forklift to the pure plant (C196) for deliveries on local routes and shuttles as necessary.
• Arranges local pick-up and delivery of full and empty raw materials for the Specialty Gas plant.
• Maintains Site Security at the main access gate to the Specialty Gas plant, allowing only approved contractors and vendors on site. Insures that visitors to the Specialty Gas plant comply with site security rules and local PPE requirements.
• Assists with cylinder inventory as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The position requires strong leadership skills, excellent attendance, attention to detail, and outstanding work ethics, including respect for coworkers and company. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school degree or the equivalent with previous forklift and cylinder handling experience. IATA certification required
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted