Location: Cheshire, CT
Pay Rate: $21.63 Hourly
Schedule: 1st shift
Looking for skilled and experienced assembly technicians with great customer presence to join our growing team in Cheshire, CT. The technician will assist in assembling electrical and mechanical components, to include sensor sub-assembly, and PCB board testing. Perform final QC of assembled components and prepare components for shipment. Provide customer service support for fielded equipment via phone and email.
- Assist with the assembly of electrical and mechanical components, PCB board testing, and packaging and other related job duties as may be assigned.
- Provide assistance for customer service care with Airgas personnel and end use customers.
- Diagnose, test, or analyze the performance of electrical components, assemblies, or systems.
- Set up and operate standard or specialized testing equipment.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service.
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Other job duties as may be assigned.
- Inventory management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of electronic equipment, computer hardware, and software.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of customer services ethics, principles and procedures
Must have reliable, appropriate transportation.
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted