Temp to Hire Warehouse position in Monroe Twp. NJ
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 5pm
- $15 to $17.50 per hour
Responsible for receiving in stock, pulling, checking, and packing orders, operating a UPS Worldship computer system, processing transfers, assisting in the returns process, assisting in conducting inventories, , maintaining the proper cleanliness of the warehouse, and all other warehouse duties assigned. Some heavy lifting is required.
- Receives in stock: includes unloading trucks, inspecting for damage, confirming items and item codes, serial numbers, and quantities are correct according to Packing Slip, then receive in the system via handheld scanner, creating barcode labels for 3rd party item; assigning stock locators, moving stock into appropriate locators within the warehouse.
- Releases orders for all assigned organization on a scheduled basis and working with OM.
- Operates a UPS Worldship computer system: includes scanning a label on the order, verifying the label scanned matches the order, checking the order for special shipping instructions and processing as requested
- Processes transfers
- Assists in the return's process: includes checking return orders and performing all return related functions as assigned.
- Assists in conducting inventories: includes counting and recording the quantity on hand and helping to research all discrepancies, and correcting stock locations.
- Processes all RMA's received in on a daily basis, coordinating modifications to orders as needed.
- Maintains the proper cleanliness of the warehouse: includes keeping all work areas clean and safe throughout the day, placing garbage only in a garbage container, immediately removing shrink wrap and empty boxes from stock, picking up garbage when seen, sweeping when needed, and removing snow and salting when needed.
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted