Location: Springfield, TN
Pay Rate: $15.86 hourly
Shift(s): 2:45p-11p; 10:45p-7a (union facility so can not promise shift). We are currently working 6 days a week. 40-56 hours?
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and develop your skills? We have a great opportunity for a hard working and dedicated production associate. Company is an American company that develops and produces insulation, roofing, and fiberglass composites and related materials and products.?
- Works at presses, assists machine operators, removes parts from press, separates parts from scrap, assembles parts, stacks or packages parts and operates equipment (i.e. pump trucks, etc)
- Has a basic understanding of the machine he/she is working at, such as how to separate parts from scrap as they exit a machine, how to stack/package parts, what defects to look for, how to assemble and label containers, how to dispose of scrap/waste, how to assist with die-installation, how to prepare (unwrap) material being fed into a machine, and how the guards and other safety devices work, including the emergency stop buttons.
- Helps machine operators keep track of number of parts cut, number of bad parts, and communicates with the operator regarding machine problems, material positioning causing bad parts etc.
- Gets or requests materials needed, assembles totes, prepares skids, bags and boxes for packaging.
- Packages specific number of parts on skids, in bags, boxes, etc., labels them, stacks bags of parts on racks, or in appropriate packaging and moves totes/skids of parts to a storage area or to the next operation by using a pump truck.
- Understands and follows the lockout procedure.
- Attends training, seminars and meetings as required by management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma; three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and procedure instructions.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted