Senior Office Clerk
MON – THURS 5 AM – 3:30 PM
Computer skills (Excel, Word, etc.) and 10 Key calculator skills.
Under the direct supervision of the GM this position provides administrative support for the GM and plant. In addition,
- Duties such as financial record keeping and purchasing
- Working on special projects.
- Answers telephone and communicates with different levels of the organization.
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, recommends changes in office practices or procedures.
- Essential Functions
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Enters production data,
- Maintains daily spreadsheets in balance
- Pulls orders from system and schedules ship dates.
- Generating PO’s and maintaining AP
Establishes, maintains and updates filing system. Retrieves information from files when needed.
Sorts and distributes mail. Responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
Answers phones, takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
EOM balances and provides reports to Controller on a timely and organized basis
Manages plant information, primarily financial in nature, about plant activities that will assist corporate management
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted