Immediate Openings for Shrink Wrap Machine Operators in Pittston, PA!
Are you looking to get to work ASAP at a company where you can grow your career and skill set? Apply today! We have multiple openings and would love to hear from you!
- Monday - Friday 3:00P.M.-11:15P.M.
- Sunday - Thursday 11:00P.M. - 7:15AM
- Operates shrink-wrap machinery to package product
- Consults production schedule to determine products to be shrink-wrapped during shift.
- Performs minor adjustments on machine to accommodate different products to be wrapped.
- Sorts and counts unwrapped products and ensures they are wrapped correctly.
- Inspects and removes defective or damaged products.
- Transports wrapped products to shipping area.
- Performs basic maintenance on the shrink-wrap machine.
- Maintain a clean work area at all times.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must have good basic math skills.
- Must have legible handwriting.
- Ability to read labels and numbers.
- Ability to operate in high speed and fast-paced environment.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Apply online today!
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search