Bottling Production Position
Schedule: Shifts from 6 pm until 5:45 am (week 1 - Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat Sun / week 2 - Wed, Thurs
OT after 48 hours )
Rate 12.75/ hour
Job Description :
Essential Functions Overview:
- Perform all job functions safely.
- Must regularly lift, push or pull up to +50 lbs
- Regularly exposed to a noisy, wet environment.
- Work in and around moving machinery, moving vehicles.
- General proficiency in English is required in order to understand direction and safely perform work.
Additional Duties include:
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with safety, sanitation, quality and housekeeping rules.
- Clean machinery to maintain optimum machine performance. This may include using tools to: scrape, wipe, sweep, squeegee.
- Repair substandard packages. This may include: Relabeling bottles, restacking boxes on pallet.
- Loading equipment with packaging supplies. This may include: lifting overhead, regularly lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Moving and dumping garbage and recycling containers. This may include lifting up to 100 lbs*.
Follow Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP), perform tasks per the Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS) and follow general housekeeping guidelines and rules for Food Safety Regulations. Keep area updated with 5S
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted