We are seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Maintenance Technician position at our facility in Pittston, PA.
Maintenance technicians repair, maintain, and rebuild machines, as well as providing support for the overall facility as needed. Performs preventative maintenance duties as assigned and responds to breakdowns in a professional and timely manner.
If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position!
- Performs preventative maintenance.
- Assists with all aspects of new equipment installation.
- Evaluate, maintain and modify all equipment to ensure or improve production efficiency.
- Assist management with scheduling maintenance projects.
- Work with contractors as needed.
- Maintain accurate and complete departmental records.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings, construction drawings, machine manuals, electrical blueprints / schematics.
- Ensure all equipment adheres to all applicable safety requirements.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of systems.
- Must have 480 volt and 3 phase electric voltmeter.
- Must be able to read and understand written and verbal policy, instruction and directions in English.
- Able to use various tools and equipment.
- Capable of accurately using measuring instruments.
- Basic ability to use Windows based computer systems.
- Ability to work with electrical circuits including 24 volt controls, 120-240 volt, single and three phase service.
- Capable of using programmable logic controllers to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
Apply online today!
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search