ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSOCIATE
Performs the combination of calculating, posting, verifying and reconciling duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records. This position requires additional technical/analytical knowledge of internal systems and functions related to maintaining daily operations of critical processes for FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, supporting various Fuji companies.
- Commutating Effectively
- Organizing and Prioritizing
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- information management skills
- problem-solving skills
- Associated degree or equivalent work experience required
- 1-2 years of accounting experience in a diversified consumer/industrial goods or manufacturing company
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted