Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Our client, Tenaris, has multiple openings for Manufacturing Operators to join their team, salary dependent on experience in Geneva, Nebraska!
We are looking for individuals who are willing to take on challenges and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Be a lead member of the maintenance team as it performs predictive, preventative, and improvement base maintenance ensuring safety, quality and productivity of the work performed. As a global organization with operations around the world, Tenaris value’s cultural diversity in the workforce. Whether you’re working in one of the mills or in one of their commercial offices, you will be joining a company that will support your professional growth and development.
· Operate a station on the weld line
· Assist in Housekeeping and yard maintenance
· Assist in changeover or PM when weld line is not in operation
· All maintenance is expected to be complete by the operators during downtime
· Able to operate large mobile equipment
· Able to operate overhead remote controlled cranes
· Metal fabrication background
· Identifies and controls key quality aspects of product and final acceptance
· Performs maternal packaging installation
· Assists machine lock outs and tag outs and does operative maintenance. Mechanically minded (someone who has experience taking things apart and putting them back together)
· Identifies and interprets job instructions and activities from existing information systems.
· Performs miscellaneous simple tasks such as pipe handling, scrap evacuation and assistance in other jobs.
· Carries out material and equipment movements and cleaning or ordering activities
· Assist in any job.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 2 to 3 years' Industrial manufacturing experience or technical degree, associate’s degree, certificate or equivalent in related field preferred
· Ability to perform arithmetic and numeric reasoning
· Basic problem solving skills
· Knowledge of Standard process and procedures preferred
· Safety and Quality Oriented
· Work Ethic
· Takes Responsibility
· Attention to detail
· Positive Attitude
· Continuous Improvement Focused
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.