Position Title: Feeder/Catcher
- 1st shift 6am--4pm; $14/hour. Mon--Fri; weekends as needed
- 4pm--2am $16/hour Mon--Fri; weekends as needed
Department: Finishing Department
GENERAL PURPOSE: Feed die cut blanks into folder gluer. Pack folding cartons into corrugated cases to fill orders.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs visual inspection of cartons for printing, die-cutting and gluing defects while feeding and packing cartons.
- Along with Quality department, verifies case count.
- Participates in line clearance procedures after each item is completed.
- Works in other areas as needed, including QA sorting and Flat Packing.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Must pass color vision test.
- Must pass color hue test.
- Must have the ability to perform basic arithmetic including addition and subtraction.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be able to identify quality issues.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must pass a Drug test and Background check
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted