Material Handler I
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a great company? Do you have lab experience? Apply today!
Schedule: Should be 40 hrs week/5 days week M-F
Location: Houston Texas
Pay: $12.00 to $15.03 per hour
• Complete material requests from the warehouse
• Debox materials and prepare items for production use. Wipe down materials for entry to the staging area and into the cleanroom suites.
• Schedule kitting / staging responsibilities among peers
• Kit / stage materials for upcoming production batches
• Order general lab supplies and stock materials for daily usage by production team
• Allocate materials to appropriate project using consumption logs. May also complete job closures /inputs into the inventory management system, SAP or equivalent.
- Ability to push up to 50 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- At least 1 year regulated manufacturing a plus
- Able to meet hiring requirements
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted