Our client, Tenaris, an opening for a Logistics Technician to join their team as a temp to hire, salary dependent on experience in Midland, Texas!
Controls and manages inbound/outbound yard activity ensuring safety, quality and productivity of the work performed.
As a global organization with operations around the world, Tenaris value’s cultural diversity in the workforce. Whether you’re working in one of the mills or in one of their commercial offices, you will be joining a company that will support your professional growth and development.
- Managing the flow of material ensuring safety, quality and productivity
- Document control management
- Directing and tracking the movement of material
- Performs data entry and modification, updating information in the tracking systems
- Performs visual inspection of material
- Carries out the distribution of loads in wagons, ships or trucks
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- And other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 4 years' industrial experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- 2 to 3 years' experience in inventory control
- 3 to 4 years' experience operating light lift equipment preferred
- Prior certification in light lift equipment preferred
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted