Laborers/ Manufacturing Warehouse Associates Needed
12 Hour shifts 6am to 6pm OR 6pm to 6am
Prior work experience in a corrugated manufacturing plant. The position is for a “Bundler” The Bundler supports the dry end and the department by performing inspections, identify and fix quantity issues and prepared product to enter the tunnel.
- Capable of performing all essential functions of the Bundler job as defined in the respective Job Description
- Inspect product to ensure quality specifications are being adhered to.
- Inspect and corrects product to ensure the job specs quantity are correct
- Follow all safety procedures and promote safety & safety programs throughout the facility.
- Maintain full compliance of all GMPs.
- Maintain housekeeping excellence in accordance with Golden Broom Program.
- Participate and ensure department is compliant with YUM!/AIB audit regulations.
- Ensure daily production standards for efficiency and waste are met or exceeded.
- Periodically check, repair and ensure all associated tooling is in good working order.
- Read and understand product specification sheets.
- Ensure the process runs at the maximum speed possible, while maintaining quality excellence.
- Communicate any safety or quality issues to the Supervisor immediately
- Safely assist (within your capabilities) getting the machine back up with minimal down time when the machine goes down.
- Communicate any machine issues via the work order process.
- Must Pass a Background and Drug Test
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted